- A Java 8 Solution Checker is available on github.
- A Python library for modeling is available at github.
Various constraint solving systems support XCSP3:
- ACE (AbsCon Essence), a generic constraint solver
- BTD , an original system exploiting the structure of problems with tree-decomposition
- CoSoCo, a constraint solver written in C++
- Choco, a free and open-Source Java Library for Constraint Programming
- Concrete, a CP system written in Scala
- Diet-sugar, a SAT-based CSP Solver Equipped with Hybrid Encoding integrating Order and Log Encodings.
- Mistral, an open source constraint programming library written in C++
- Naxos Solver, a library for an object-oriented Constraint Programming environment implemented in C++.
- OscaR, Operational Research in Scala
- PicatSAT, Compiling CSP to SAT
- Sat4J, a Boolean satisfaction and optimization library in Java